Building something people want. Interested in running, distributed teams, marketplaces & product management.
My last startup was Elto, a marketplace to connect small business owners to freelance web designers. Elto was acquired by GoDaddy in 2015.
Looking forward to starting the next thing one of these days.
Interviews & Media
- Elto: Freelance web developer marketplace (acquired by GoDaddy)
- Native Digital: digital agency and product studio
Ideas I think about in my spare time...
- Natural language processing w/ machine learning for high volume call centers.
- Trust and safety automation for online marketplaces.
- Distributed team development and change management for the enterprise.
- Marketplaces for marketers.
- Rights management / licensing by API
- Alumni management for the enterprise.
- ECommerce optimization via 1:1 content targeting.
- Online education for fledgling SMBs.
Random things I've built in the past
My greatest failures
- Mr Chop - online advertising network for bloggers (2006)
- Orgnition - organization management system for service clubs (2007)
- Many more to follow...